Given the instructions from the government regarding COVID-19, we are following the guidance to stop the spread. We’re supporting the campaign to contain the spread.
STAY ALERT >>> STAY SAFE >>> PROTECT LIVES……
- Client / Pupil – means the person who is carrying out the course or driving lessons
- We – means Drive With HQ
- Trainer – means driving instructor
Risks and Responsibilities
Everyone is responsible for safeguarding against the COVID-19 and help to stop the spread. Drive With HQ trainers are taking all the necessary measures to safeguard all clients/pupils from coming in contact with COVID-19 by keeping hygiene to the highest level possible, we request all of our clients/pupils to help us in reducing the risks of spreading the virus.
- We request that all clients/pupils wash/clean their hands before commencing a driving lesson.
- We request that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or those who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients, do not allow to begin their training and self-isolate as per the government advice.
- We will waive short notice of lesson cancellation charges for the clients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has the virus.
- You have entered or returned to the UK in the last 10 days, except in very limited situations – you may not have to self-isolate if you’re arriving in England from a country or territory on the travel corridors list.
- Trainer to sanitize the vehicle before and after on all contact points using anti-bacterial wipes.
- Ventilation – i.e. keep the windows open, and spend your time out of the vehicle as much as you can.
- Limited contact between instructor/trainer and client/pupil.
- Trainer to make hand sanitizer and gloves available.
- Trainer to communicate with clients/pupils before and after lessons to ensure they are in good health
- If you’re clinically extremely vulnerable, you should have received a letter telling you that you’re in this group or have been told by your GP, our advice is that you restart training later when shielding will be paused.
Wearing of Face Masks, Coverings, and PPE.
Wearing of face masks or other covering by the client/pupil or the trainer must be worn unless you have a good reason not to. This includes if:
- You have a physical or mental illness or impairment, or a disability that means you cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering
- Putting on, wearing, or removing a face covering would cause you severe distress
- You need to remove it during your test to avoid harm or injury or the risk of harm or injury to yourself or others
You need to say if you have a good reason not to wear a face-covering when you arrange your training. Your training will be canceled if you come without a face covering, The driving trainer may also choose to wear gloves and use disposable seat covers during the training, these will be reviewed as per Government and Public Health England guidelines.
Risks and Liability
We are endeavor to stop the risks of spreading COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you will not come in contact with the virus for the entire duration of your training, therefore you can continue your training at your own precautions and risks. Drive With HQ or the trainer cannot be held responsible.
Why Choose Drive with HQ?
- You’ll save time. We can help you pass you’re driving in just 10 hours which is less than average!
- You can save money. On average, our pupils save more than £250.
- Learn faster and quickly by using our structured driving training approach.